Why Book With Us?
- Exceptional & carefully chosen hotels
- Popular gay & lesbian destinations
- Authentic gay & lesbian welcoming
- Free "Out & About" gay travel guides
- Best rate available guaranteed
- Secure and simple online booking
- Don't pay until you stay*
Gay friendly hotels in Bangkok
Bangkok, known as the City of Angels is the center of gay life in Asia. From bears to twinks to every shape size and age of man or boy in between, this the place to go if you want to show your pride, mingle with guys and find some hot exotic romance.
Still Bangkok has much more to offer than just hot nights. This is a city with a rich culture and history; so you can dive into the local culture during the day, eat wonderful meals at night and make the most of your vacation.
- Ibis Bangkok Sathorn
- Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Bandara Suites Silom
- Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel
- Pullman Bangkok Hotel G
- Novotel Bangkok On Siam Square
- Pullman Bangkok King Power
- Metropolitan by COMO Bangkok
- Amari Boulevard Bangkok
- Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan
- The Peninsula Bangkok
- Dusit Thani Bangkok
- Tower Club at Lebua
- Conrad Bangkok
- Sofitel So Bangkok
- Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok
- Four Seasons Bangkok Hotel
Sorry, something has gone wrong with the search please try again
Sorry, we could not find any results to display
Out and About™Add your voice
Out and About Gay Travel Guides are available at each and every World Rainbow Hotel. They are prepared by the concierge and staff at the hotel and aim to provide you with up to date information about the local gay and lesbian scene.
Find out more about Out and About Gay Travel Guides here.
You can add your comments and suggestions about the local gay scene in this location.