No availabilty on selected datesSelect new dates
The NH Brussels du Grand Sablon is on Brussels’ most beautiful square, famous for its antique shops and chocolatiers. It’s only a short walk to the luxury boutiques along Avenue Louise. And near to the hotel are the Grand Palace, the centerpiece of the city, and the Royal Museums of Fine Arts.
- in the very center of Brussels
- 200 meters from the Central Railway Station
- beautiful Parc de Bruxelles is a 5-minute walk away
Our rooms match the sophistication and elegance of the antique shops on Sablon square. Many of the rooms overlook the square itself, while the Superior rooms feature beautiful hardwood flooring.
- Superior rooms renovated in 2009
- free Wi-Fi
- 2 connecting rooms suited to families
The Il Cortile restaurant showcases fine Italian cuisine. Our chef uses only the freshest ingredients, and the in-house sommelier recommends the perfect wine to accompany your meal. For after-dinner drinks, the lobby bar offers an array of Belgian beers.
- restaurant specializing in Italian cuisine
- Continental breakfast served every morning
- spacious lobby area with comfortable sofas
- High Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Bicycle Rentals
- Safe Deposit Box
Cancellation policy varies between rate types.
Cancellation and guarantee policies may vary by rate and room type and full details can be found once you proceed to the next step. Fees and any applicable deposits may not include tax and are subject to change, please inspect the price breakdown once you have selected a room. Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Any special requests are subject to availability upon check-in, cannot be guranteed and may incur additional charges.
Out and About Gay Travel Guides are available at each and every World Rainbow Hotel. They are prepared by the concierge and staff at the hotel and aim to provide you with up to date information about the local gay and lesbian scene.
You can add your comments and suggestions about the local gay scene at this hotel.
Add your voice
About the Location
Located in the heart of Brussels, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Place du Grand Sablon, Mont des Arts, and Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium. Also nearby are Galeries St. Hubert and Rue des Bouchers.
Why Book With Us?
- Exceptional & carefully chosen hotels
- Popular gay & lesbian destinations
- Authentic gay & lesbian welcoming
- Free "Out & About" gay travel guides
- Best rate available guaranteed
- Secure and simple online booking
- Don't pay until you stay*