Why Book With Us?
- Exceptional & carefully chosen hotels
- Popular gay & lesbian destinations
- Authentic gay & lesbian welcoming
- Free "Out & About" gay travel guides
- Best rate available guaranteed
- Secure and simple online booking
- Don't pay until you stay*
Amsterdam Hotels by Style
Gay and Lesbian Friendly Hotels in Amsterdam
Amsterdam is an incredibly vibrant city offering dozens of fun-filled bars/clubs, restaurants and parties within the five neighborhoods that revolve around the city center: Zeedijk, Kerkstraat, Warmoestraat, Reguliersdwarsstraat and Amstel. All are easily reached by a 15-minute walk, public transport and taxi.
Amsterdam is one of Europe's most attractive destinations for gays and lesbians travelers. Nowhere in the world will you find so many gay attractions per square mile. So it is not surprising that Amsterdam is such a popular destination among gay visitors. In 2001 the Netherlands was the first country in the world to decreed same-sex marriage with equal rights and benefits, serving as a model for the rest of the world to follow.
- Hotel V Frederiksplein
- Westcord Fashion Htl Amsterdam
- The College Hotel Preferred Boutique
- Park Hotel
- Albus Hotel Amsterdam Centre
- Westcord City Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Sir Albert Hotel Amsterdam
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
- Bilderberg Garden Hotel
- Hotel Roemer
- De L'europe Amsterdam
- Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam
- Banks Mansion
- Conservatorium Hotel
- Eden Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel
- Hotel Arena
- De Filosoof
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Amsterdam
- Hotel Jl No76
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam
- Bilderberg Hotel Jan Luyken
- Hotel Casa 400 Amsterdam
Sorry, something has gone wrong with the search please try again
Sorry, we could not find any results to display
Out and About™Add your voice
Out and About Gay Travel Guides are available at each and every World Rainbow Hotel. They are prepared by the concierge and staff at the hotel and aim to provide you with up to date information about the local gay and lesbian scene.
Find out more about Out and About Gay Travel Guides here.
You can add your comments and suggestions about the local gay scene in this location.