Why Book With Us?
- Exceptional & carefully chosen hotels
- Popular gay & lesbian destinations
- Authentic gay & lesbian welcoming
- Free "Out & About" gay travel guides
- Best rate available guaranteed
- Secure and simple online booking
- Don't pay until you stay*
Boston Hotels by Style
Gay and Lesbian Welcoming Hotels in Boston
Sophisticated and cosmopolitan, a visible and energetic gay population calls Boston home. The capital of America's first state to legalize same-sex marriage, this city has long been one of the most politically progressive and socially liberal in the country, as evidenced by its highly visible LGBT community.
Famous for its many universities, colonial American history, Federalist architecture and charmingly walkable neighborhoods that feel as old-world European as any in the United States, Boston is a compact but nevertheless world-class gay destination. A sterling performing arts scene, fantastic museums, and countless restaurants, gay bars, shops, and galleries round out the city's many attributes.
- Hotel Indigo Boston - Newton Riverside
- The Bulfinch Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Boston-cambridge
- Hyatt Harborside
- Ames A Morgans Original
- Onyx Hotel, A Kimpton Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Boston
- Nine Zero Hotel, A Kimpton Hotel
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel
- Hotel Marlowe, A Kimpton Hotel
- Fifteen Beacon
- Boston Harbor Hotel
- Boston Financial District Hilton
- Copley Square Hotel
- United States
Sorry, something has gone wrong with the search please try again
Sorry, we could not find any results to display
Out and About™Add your voice
Out and About Gay Travel Guides are available at each and every World Rainbow Hotel. They are prepared by the concierge and staff at the hotel and aim to provide you with up to date information about the local gay and lesbian scene.
Find out more about Out and About Gay Travel Guides here.
You can add your comments and suggestions about the local gay scene in this location.