Why Book With Us?
- Exceptional & carefully chosen hotels
- Popular gay & lesbian destinations
- Authentic gay & lesbian welcoming
- Free "Out & About" gay travel guides
- Best rate available guaranteed
- Secure and simple online booking
- Don't pay until you stay*
Chicago Hotels by Style
Lesbian and Gay Friendly Hotels in Chicago
Chicago hosted the International Gay Games in 2006 and is not only the USA's first government-recognized gay neighborhood but its Gay Pride Parade is attended by an estimated four hundred thousand people every year. Well known for its wind, the Blues Brothers and Al Capone, Chicago is slowly emerging as one of the nation's most gay-friendly cities.
- Days Inn Chicago
- Milenorth, A Chicago Hotel
- Hampton Inn Suites Chicagodowntown
- Fairmont Chicago At Millennium Park
- The Talbott Hotel Preferred Boutique
- Hotel Arista At Citygate Centre
- Inn Of Chicago, Magnificent Mile
- Hilton Chicago Mag Mile Suites
- Conrad Chicago
- The Acme Hotel
- Omni Chicago Hotel
- Chicago Marriott Midway
- Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Warwick Allerton Hotel Chicago
- City Suites Hotel
- Thompson Chicago
- Hotel Chicago
- Park Hyatt - Chicago
- Trump International Hotel & Tower
- Doubletree By Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile
- theWit A Doubletree Hotel
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower
- United States
Sorry, something has gone wrong with the search please try again
Sorry, we could not find any results to display
Out and About™Add your voice
Out and About Gay Travel Guides are available at each and every World Rainbow Hotel. They are prepared by the concierge and staff at the hotel and aim to provide you with up to date information about the local gay and lesbian scene.
Find out more about Out and About Gay Travel Guides here.
You can add your comments and suggestions about the local gay scene in this location.