Why Book With Us?
- Exceptional & carefully chosen hotels
- Popular gay & lesbian destinations
- Authentic gay & lesbian welcoming
- Free "Out & About" gay travel guides
- Best rate available guaranteed
- Secure and simple online booking
- Don't pay until you stay*
Chicago Hotels by Style
Lesbian and Gay Friendly Hotels in Chicago
Chicago is not only the USA's first government-recognized gay neighbourhood but its Gay Pride Parade is attended by an estimated four hundred thousand people every year. Well known for its wind, the Blues Brothers and Al Capone, Chicago is slowly emerging as one of the nation's most gay-friendly cities.
Gay life in Chicago is mostly concentrated in two areas: Boytown ("East Lakeview") and Andersonville at the north side of the city. Bars and clubs have one of two licenses: most close at 2am (3am on Saturdays) and a few stay open after-hours until 4am (5am on Saturdays).
- Days Inn Chicago
- Warwick Allerton Hotel Chicago
- City Suites Hotel
- The Acme Hotel
- Hilton Chicago Mag Mile Suites
- Crowne Plaza Chicago Metro Hotel
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown
- Inn Of Chicago, Magnificent Mile
- Springhill Suites Chicago O'hare
- Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn Suites Chicagodowntown
- Dana Hotel and Spa
- Doubletree By Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile
- Fairmont Chicago At Millennium Park
- Conrad Chicago
- Hotel Arista At Citygate Centre
- The Talbott Hotel Preferred Boutique
- theWit A Doubletree Hotel
- Omni Chicago Hotel
- Chicago Marriott Midway
- Thompson Chicago
- Park Hyatt - Chicago
- The Peninsula Chicago
- Sofitel Chicago Water Tower
- Trump International Hotel & Tower
- Milenorth, A Chicago Hotel
- Chicago's Essex Inn
- United States
Sorry, something has gone wrong with the search please try again
Sorry, we could not find any results to display
Out and About™Add your voice
Out and About Gay Travel Guides are available at each and every World Rainbow Hotel. They are prepared by the concierge and staff at the hotel and aim to provide you with up to date information about the local gay and lesbian scene.
Find out more about Out and About Gay Travel Guides here.
You can add your comments and suggestions about the local gay scene in this location.