Why Book With Us?
- Exceptional & carefully chosen hotels
- Popular gay & lesbian destinations
- Authentic gay & lesbian welcoming
- Free "Out & About" gay travel guides
- Best rate available guaranteed
- Secure and simple online booking
- Don't pay until you stay*
Las Vegas Hotels by Style
Lesbian and Gay Friendly Hotels in Las Vegas
A flashy, glitzy, decadent mirage in the middle of the desert, Las Vegas is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Experience the bright lights of the city from the Fountains of Bellagio, the Eiffel Tower, Stratosphere Tower, and China Town and during the day experience the mighty landscape of the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam and the Eldorado Canyon Mine.
Las Vegas gay scene is diversifying and new establishments are opening serving different themes and appealing to the more specialist interests– after all this is the adult-playground of America. Whether you're coming to catch a show, gamble or just lounge by the pool at one of the world-class hotels, 'Sin City' is the perfect LGBT getaway. With a number of gay clubs on the Strip and in the Fruit Loop (the 'gayborhood'), there's a great time to be had no matter what day you're in town.
On the whole the Las Vegas gay bars and clubs may not do the city justice, instead popular gay divas and entertainers that have headlined the big Las Vegas Shows certainly more than make up for it, including Cristina Aguilera, Cher, Elton John, and Bette Midler.
If Las Vegas is known as ‘Sin City’ there’s plenty of fun to have, however don’t get married in Las Vegas and expect it to be legal, Nevada still does not recognise same-sex marriage.
- Candlewood Suites Las Vegas
- Harrah's Hotel And Casino Las Vegas
- Rumor Boutique Hotel
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas
- Baymont Inn Flamingo Las Vegas
- Artisan Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson
- Vdara Hotel & Spa
- Paris Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
- Caesars Palace
- Embassy Suites Convention Center Las Vegas
- Platinum Hotel and Spa
- Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort And Spa
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas
- United States
Sorry, something has gone wrong with the search please try again
Sorry, we could not find any results to display
Out and About™Add your voice
Out and About Gay Travel Guides are available at each and every World Rainbow Hotel. They are prepared by the concierge and staff at the hotel and aim to provide you with up to date information about the local gay and lesbian scene.
Find out more about Out and About Gay Travel Guides here.
You can add your comments and suggestions about the local gay scene in this location.