Why Book With Us?
- Exceptional & carefully chosen hotels
- Popular gay & lesbian destinations
- Authentic gay & lesbian welcoming
- Free "Out & About" gay travel guides
- Best rate available guaranteed
- Secure and simple online booking
- Don't pay until you stay*
San Francisco Hotels by Style
San Francisco - Lesbian and Gay Friendly Travel and Hotels
San Francisco prides itself on being ‘like a home away from home, only better. The residents are fiercely proud of this diverse city and assure you of the warmest of welcomes.
The heart of gay San Francisco is ‘The Castro’ – the beating heart of this city. Teeming with restaurants, bars, shops, and LGBT history, the Castro district is one of San Francisco’s most vibrant neighborhoods and a must on any itinerary.
- Inn At The Opera
- Hotel Kabuki - A Joie De Vivre Boutique Hotel
- Hotel Rex
- Serrano Hotel
- Hotel Mark Twain
- King George Hotel
- Carlton Hotel
- Hotel Tomo, A Joie De Vivre Hotel
- Suites At Fishermans Wharf
- Executive Hotel Vintage Court
- Villa Florence
- Galleria Park Hotel
- COVA Hotel
- Loews Regency San Francisco
- Hotel Vitale
- Hotel Palomar San Francisco, a Kimpton Hotel
- The Marker San Francisco
- Stanford Court Hotel
- The Park Central San Francisco
- The Donatello
- Wyndham Canterbury At San Francisco
- San Francisco
- United States
Sorry, something has gone wrong with the search please try again
Sorry, we could not find any results to display
Out and About™Add your voice
Out and About Gay Travel Guides are available at each and every World Rainbow Hotel. They are prepared by the concierge and staff at the hotel and aim to provide you with up to date information about the local gay and lesbian scene.
Find out more about Out and About Gay Travel Guides here.
You can add your comments and suggestions about the local gay scene in this location.