Why Book With Us?
- Exceptional & carefully chosen hotels
- Popular gay & lesbian destinations
- Authentic gay & lesbian welcoming
- Free "Out & About" gay travel guides
- Best rate available guaranteed
- Secure and simple online booking
- Don't pay until you stay*
Sydney Hotels by Style
Lesbian and Gay Travel in Sydney
Sydney, a world class LGBT scene, outrageous beaches, incredible shopping, hip restaurants and bars... what more do you need?
Sydney’s ‘Gay Golden Mile’, the Oxford Strip is the gayborhood of the international city with a multitude of gay venues. A former favorite, Newton, is beginning to re-establish itself as a gay centre point, home to some of the more extravagant and independent citizens.
Sydney Mardi Gras, internationally renowned in the midst of the Australian summer, in February – March, is a gay event to fit in once during your lifetime – in fact it is one of the most vibrant, welcoming and popular in the world.
- Metro Hotel Sydney Central
- The Grace Hotel
- Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney
- Kirketon Hotel
- Pullman Sydney Hyde Park
- PARKROYAL Darling Harbour Sydney
- Harbour Rocks Hotel
- Sir Stamford At Circular Quay
- Marriott Sydney Harbour
- Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
- Metro Apartments On Darling Harbour
- Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport
- The Langham Observatory Sydney
- Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Central
- Vibe Hotel North Sydney
- Park 8 Hotel
Sorry, something has gone wrong with the search please try again
Sorry, we could not find any results to display
Out and About™Add your voice
Out and About Gay Travel Guides are available at each and every World Rainbow Hotel. They are prepared by the concierge and staff at the hotel and aim to provide you with up to date information about the local gay and lesbian scene.
Find out more about Out and About Gay Travel Guides here.
You can add your comments and suggestions about the local gay scene in this location.