The NH Brussels du Grand Sablon is on Brussels’ most beautiful square, famous for its antique shops and chocolatiers. It’s only a short walk to the luxury boutiques along Avenue Louise. And near to the hotel are the Grand Palace, the centerpiece of the city, and the Royal Museums of Fine Arts.
- in the very center of Brussels
- 200 meters from the Central Railway Station
- beautiful Parc de Bruxelles is a 5-minute walk away
Our rooms match the sophistication and elegance of the antique shops on Sablon square. Many of the rooms overlook the square itself, while the Superior rooms feature beautiful hardwood flooring.
- Superior rooms renovated in 2009
- free Wi-Fi
- 2 connecting rooms suited to families
The Il Cortile restaurant showcases fine Italian cuisine. Our chef uses only the freshest ingredients, and the in-house sommelier recommends the perfect wine to accompany your meal. For after-dinner drinks, the lobby bar offers an array of Belgian beers.
- restaurant specializing in Italian cuisine
- Continental breakfast served every morning
- spacious lobby area with comfortable sofas