Why Book With Us?
- Exceptional & carefully chosen hotels
- Popular gay & lesbian destinations
- Authentic gay & lesbian welcoming
- Free "Out & About" gay travel guides
- Best rate available guaranteed
- Secure and simple online booking
- Don't pay until you stay*
Berlin Hotels by Style
Lesbian and Gay Friendly Hotels in Berlin
With everything from urban beaches and a happening club culture, to boutique-chic design and cosmopolitan sophistication, the German capital has it all. Berlin status of gay mecca goes way back to the hedonic times of 1920's and it is still today one of the world's largest gaytropolises - even the mayor of Berlin himself is gay.
Berlin's gay scene has a lot to offer and revolves around two areas; Schöneberg and the upcoming Kreuzberg area. Berlin is also a rich cultural city. Below are some of the best gay and lesbian friendly hotels in Berlin.
- Derag Grosser Kurfuerst
- Hotel Indigo Berlin – Alexanderplatz
- Hotel Berlin
- Abba Berlin Hotel
- Arcotel Velvet Berlin
- Monbijou Hotel
- Nhow Berlin
- Swissotel Berlin
- Ellington Hotel Berlin
- Maritim Proarte Berlin
- The Mandala Suites
- Adina Apartment Hotel Hackescher Markt
- Hotel de Rome
- Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin
- Artotel Berlin City Center West
- Hotel Q
- The Mandala Hotel
Sorry, something has gone wrong with the search please try again
Sorry, we could not find any results to display
Out and About™Add your voice
Out and About Gay Travel Guides are available at each and every World Rainbow Hotel. They are prepared by the concierge and staff at the hotel and aim to provide you with up to date information about the local gay and lesbian scene.
Find out more about Out and About Gay Travel Guides here.
You can add your comments and suggestions about the local gay scene in this location.