Why Book With Us?
- Exceptional & carefully chosen hotels
- Popular gay & lesbian destinations
- Authentic gay & lesbian welcoming
- Free "Out & About" gay travel guides
- Best rate available guaranteed
- Secure and simple online booking
- Don't pay until you stay*
Rome Hotels by Style
Gay and Lesbian Hotels in Rome
From the bars in the trendy Trastevere neighborhood to the high-end fashion boutiques near the Spanish Steps, the GLBT life in Rome is flourishing.
Birthplace of the Renaissance, heart of the Roman Empire and now one of the world's top gay destinations, Rome certainly is the eternal city! Inspiration of "Roman Holiday" and the phrase "La Dolce Vita", this romantic city invites you to get immersed in the queer culture of the vibrant capital of modern Italy.
- Grand Hotel Fleming
- Hotel Pulitzer Roma
- American Palace Eur
- Santa Costanza
- Holiday Inn Express Rome San Giovanni
- Ars Hotel
- Hotel Cristoforo Colombo
- Crowne Plaza Rome - St. Peter's
- Hotel Veneto Palace
- Donna Laura Palace Hotel
- Hotel Quirinale
- Worldhotel Ripa Roma
- Residenza Di Ripetta
- HOTEL INDIGO ROME – ST. GEORGE
- Hotel Art By The Spanish Steps
- Grand Hotel De La Minerve
- Rose Garden Palace
- Atahotel Villa Pamphili
- Radisson Blu Es. Hotel, Rome
- Barocco Hotel
- Aleph, A Boscolo Luxury Hotel
- Degli Aranci
- Hotel Villa Glori
- Holiday Inn Rome Pisana
- Hotel Massimo D'azeglio
- Hotel Mediterraneo
Sorry, something has gone wrong with the search please try again
Sorry, we could not find any results to display
Out and About™Add your voice
Out and About Gay Travel Guides are available at each and every World Rainbow Hotel. They are prepared by the concierge and staff at the hotel and aim to provide you with up to date information about the local gay and lesbian scene.
Find out more about Out and About Gay Travel Guides here.
You can add your comments and suggestions about the local gay scene in this location.