Why Book With Us?
- Exceptional & carefully chosen hotels
- Popular gay & lesbian destinations
- Authentic gay & lesbian welcoming
- Free "Out & About" gay travel guides
- Best rate available guaranteed
- Secure and simple online booking
- Don't pay until you stay*
This small, historical Catalan seaside town is truly one of jewels of the Spanish Mediterranean not to be missed. At only 35km from Barcelona and 20 minutes from the main airport, Sitges has its origins in the 10th century but is very much in the present with its embracing of the gay community. Together with its incredible micro-climate, excellent beaches, restaurants and hotels plus a varied gay nightlife, Sitges is rightfully one of Europe’s most popular gay resort destinations attracting young and old alike.
Out and About™Add your voice
Out and About Gay Travel Guides are available at each and every World Rainbow Hotel. They are prepared by the concierge and staff at the hotel and aim to provide you with up to date information about the local gay and lesbian scene.
Find out more about Out and About Gay Travel Guides here.
You can add your comments and suggestions about the local gay scene in this location.