Disneyland After Dark Celebrates First Pride Nite at Disneyland Resort, June 13 and 15, 2023
During Pride Month in June, Disneyland After Dark will bring the first-ever Pride Nite for two unforgettable evenings at Disneyland Resort!
Disneyland After Dark: Pride Nite is a separately ticketed event which celebrates the LGBTQIA+ community and allies, and will be held on June 13 and 15, 2023, inside Disneyland park. This after-hours event includes themed entertainment, Disney characters, one-of-a-kind photo opportunities, specialty menu items, event merchandise and more! It begins with a three-hour pre-party mix-in from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. PT, then the private party runs from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. PT, when guests can ride some popular attractions after regular park hours.* A theme park reservation is not required.
In addition to the special offerings during this event, guests will receive unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos** taken during the party, along with commemorative keepsakes including a souvenir credential and event guide map.
Here are the exciting details!
- Celebrate at the Pride Nite Cavalcade featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Clarabelle, Donald, Daisy and Goofy dressed in special attire as they make their way through the heart of Disneyland park down Main Street, U.S.A.!
- Join Stitch at the Ohana Dance Party at Tomorrowland Terrace, where a DJ will be spinning great tunes with joyful energy at a dance party that celebrates “ohana” – family!
- The Pride Nite Dance Club will come alive along the Rivers of America, inviting everyone to dance and enjoy music under the stars.
- Kick up your heels with country line dancing at the Golden Horseshoe!
- Picture yourself in fun photo backdrops with inspirational messages or Disney characters and enjoy unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital photo downloads.**
- Enjoy after-hours access to iconic Disneyland attractions such as Haunted Mansion, Indiana Jones Adventure and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, usually with shorter wait times.
- Nibble the night away with savory snacks and sweets specially made for the party such as the Chocolate Almond Churro at New Orleans Square, Spiced Beef Potato Loaded Bites at Red Rose Taverne, a Berry Cheesecake Funnel Cake at Stage Door Cafe or a Grapefruit Lemonade Soda at Galactic Grill, to name a few!