Why Book With Us?
- Exceptional & carefully chosen hotels
- Popular gay & lesbian destinations
- Authentic gay & lesbian welcoming
- Free "Out & About" gay travel guides
- Best rate available guaranteed
- Secure and simple online booking
- Don't pay until you stay*
Paris Hotels by Style
Gay and Lesbian Friendly Hotels in Paris
The world's most romantic city still seduces. Before you die, you've got to live "la vie en rose". Paris is, simply put, a gay paradise. Luxury shopping, fine art, romantic landmarks, cheap (yet good) wine, heavenly cheese, fashion-forward nightlife, beautiful people; it is all in one “little” metropolitan city called Paris.
The artsy and cool "Marais" is Paris' most obvious gay area, spanning blocks across the 3rd and 4th arrondisements on the Right Bank. But the entire city is ready to romance gay travelers.
- Hotel Sezz Paris
- Les Jardins Du Marais
- Pershing Hall Hotel
- K and K Hotel Cayre
- Hotel Bel Ami
- Hotel De NELL Paris
- Le Tourville Eiffel
- 7 Eiffel Hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-boulogne
- Villa Pantheon
- Hotel Le Derby Alma
- Hôtel Villathena
- Hotel Ampere
- Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel
- PULLMAN PARIS CENTRE – BERCY
- Hotel des Grands Hommes
- Hotel Du Ministere
- Hotel Scribe Paris managed by Sofitel
- Pullman Paris Montparnasse
- Sofitel Paris Arc de Triomphe
- Hotel La Bourdonnais
- Maison FL
- The Peninsula Paris
- Hotel Vernet
- My Hotel In France Le Marais
- Champs Elysees Friedland
- Hotel De Neuve
- Hotel De Castiglione
- Le Pigalle
Sorry, something has gone wrong with the search please try again
Sorry, we could not find any results to display
Out and About™Add your voice
Out and About Gay Travel Guides are available at each and every World Rainbow Hotel. They are prepared by the concierge and staff at the hotel and aim to provide you with up to date information about the local gay and lesbian scene.
Find out more about Out and About Gay Travel Guides here.
You can add your comments and suggestions about the local gay scene in this location.