Stay energized with complimentary coffee in our San Carlos hotel rooms
For an affordable stay in the Bay Area, choose a modern hotel room or suite at the Country Inn & Suites, San Carlos, CA.
After touching down at the SFO or SJC airport, you can unpack your bags in your room as you tune into an HBO show on the flat-screen TV or stream a TED Talk using free Wi-Fi. Need to tackle a few items on your to-do list? Brew a fresh cup of coffee and set up a mobile office at the spacious work desk with an ergonomic chair. Later on, you can join clients for a business meal in downtown San Francisco, and when you return, store leftovers in the fridge. If you’re traveling with family, you’ll appreciate that children 18 and under stay free in the same room as an adult.
We understand that accessibility is important to our guests. Please contact the hotel to confirm if an accessible room will meet your needs or if you have other questions.
This hotel has accessible rooms that may include the following accessible features:
• Amenities within accessible range to reach
• Closed caption decoder
• Controls operable without grasping or twisting
• Lever hardware
• Text telephone (TTY/TDD/TT)
• Grab bars alongside toilet
• Grab bars by tub
• Transfer seat to tub
• Audio and visual emergency warning devices
• Wider guest room and bathroom doorways
• TDD public phone
• Braille elevators
• Braille exits
• Wheelchair-accessible lobby
• Wheelchair-accessible public entrance
• Wheelchair-accessible public restrooms