Hotels joining the WRH 2023 program can choose from our three membership options:
Gold and Platinum Members receive an annual marketing plan detailing the timing of each inclusion. Hotels are invited to discuss these timing with us, and to send us content (special offers and/or hotel news) at least 14 days prior the publishing date.
Enhanced Hotel Profile
Gold and Platinum Members enjoy enhanced visibility throughout the website. A distinctive logo “OUR FAV” sets them apart in all search options, including:
Top of Search
Gold and Platinum Members are listed above other hotels in all web searches. The ranking works as follow:
Platinum Members are being featured on our homepage for two weeks and in various other sections on the website:
- Homepage Carousel: 2 weeks
- Featured Sections: Two positions on homepage
Social Media Posts
We promote our Gold and Platinum Members in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn (Gold: one post / Platinum: two posts per annum). Hotels can book additional social media inclusion through our A La Carte Marketing service.
Hotels are invited to send us stories and news of their hotel and city, so that we can spread the world to our website
(Examples: Motif Seattle, Kimpton Eventi New York)
Newsletter inclusion consists of 1 hotel image, booking link, rates/ promotion and booking terms.
Newsletters are distributed to both our travel trade and end-consumer communities.
- Gold Members receive one free inclusion
- Platinum Members receive one free Top-Ranking inclusion (higher positioning in the newsletter)
Gold and Platinum Members are promoted through an exclusive competition, advertised for 30 days throughout all sales channels, including consumers newsletter, agency newsletter, social media and promoted in exclusivity on our homepage for 7 days.
This is a great opportunity for your hotel to get prime exposure in the LGBTQ market and grow your own consumer database.
- The winner receives a voucher for a two-night stay at your hotel, valid for 12 months, subject to availability.
- The hotel receives a GDPR (*) compliant consumer database of all participants who opted to receive more news and information about the hotel.
(*) GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is the EU & UK Citizen personal data protection bill.